Last Updated: June 1, 2017
Hi! Parenthesis (or "we", "us" or "our") welcomes you.
We expect you to follow a few simple rules. By accessing and/or using the Site, you hereby agree to comply with these community rules and that:
1. You will comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Site and will not use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
2. You will not upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or
- is threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, or promotes violence; or
- discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information;
3. You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. You will not circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade, or thwart any of the protections in the Site;
5. You will not use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Site, directly or indirectly, except for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
6. You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Site through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Site through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means; and
7. If you find something that violates our Community Guidelines, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, without notice, and to remove any comments that do not adhere to these guidelines.
All materials, including illustrations, statements, opinions, views, photographs, products, images, artwork, designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips and software (collectively, "Content") are protected by copyrights and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Wherever Content is co-owned or owned by third parties, Parenthesis will display a statement declaring express written permission from the creator to re-publish this content.
Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not use the Content except as permitted under this Agreement. Material on the Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. No other use is permitted without prior written consent from us. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. Without the prior written consent of the Company, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance.
If you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
The information presented on this Website has been compiled by Parenthesis from various sources including from external sources. No representation is made or warranty given as to the completeness or accuracy of such information. This Website may contain typographical errors, incomplete or out of date information. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the Content, Contributed Content and information on this Website, or to the services described therein, or update such information at any time without notice, but the Company makes no commitment to correct or update this information.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Site, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Site at any time without prior notice or liability.
In the course of operating the site, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
In addition to the Contact Information, we may collect additional information (the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
1. From Your Activity: In an ongoing effort to improve the Site, we automatically collect certain information when you visit the Site. Such information includes, without limitation, IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Site visitors visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Site.
For more information on how to opt out from data collection by Google analytics, please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics
Please be advised that if you opt out of any third-party analytics service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site.
Please note that we do NOT share any of your Information with third parties for advertisement targeting purposes.
In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Site, we might analyze your Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Site to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Business Transfers: As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, your Information may be part of the transferred assets.
Legal Requirements: To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose your Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Parenthesis or others.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such information, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Although we encourage you to e-mail us, we do not want you to, and you should not, e-mail us any content that contains confidential information. With respect to all e-mails you send to us, including but not limited to, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
Copyright 2017 Parenthesis.